- Catalog Authentication: Using the current catalog, degree requirements are formulated by DegreeWorks staff and verified by academic departments. Changes made to future Catalog Year degree requirements will be authenticated once approved by the Institute Curriculum Committee.
- Scribe: Scribe is the program language used to code the degree requirements in DegreeWorks. Each piece of a program's field of study must be translated into the Scribe language.
- Degree Certification Testing: Once a curriculum has been scribed it needs to be tested. Registrar staff members will complete a first round of testing to verify that the requirements are accurate and DegreeWorks is accurately processing those requirements.
- Department Testing: Once a curriculum has been tested by Degree Certification staff, The department will complete a second round of testing to verify that the requirements are accurate and DegreeWorks is accurately processing those requirements.
- Training: Training will be required for academic department advisors who will use DegreeWorks.
Phase I: Catalog Authentication